Tuesday, November 25, 2008

ARRRRGGGHHHHH

My brand new computer had a dead network adapter, so that means no internet at home. After spending many hours with my ISP provider and the Tech Support for my computer, I will have to ship the computer back for fixing. I cannot believe this........ I am currently sitting in the library at a public computer, when I should be home starting to cook for Thanksgiving. I just didn't want any faithful blog readers to worry about me if I was not posting for an extended period of time.

Have a wonderful holiday with good food, good conversation, and good company. I plan to as well and will post again when I get the monster back online!

2 comments:

Lina said...

That sucks! Hope your computer gets fixed quickly!

Ria said...

Hope you get your computer back soon!