Here is my progress on my February Lady Sweater.
And this photo shows what is left of the first two balls of yarn. Since I am doubling the yarn, it is coming close to gauge and I still am wondering if I have enough. The lace shouldn't take up as much yarn as the garter stitch so I hope is goes farther.
I am thinking about knitting both sleeves somewhat together: maybe one inch at a time on each. This way, I should be able to get them as long as possible without too much frogging to make them even, when I get close to the end of the yarn. The second two skeins, which I wound into balls yesterday, differ in weight. One is 114 grams and the other is 103 grams. I should be able to even out the yardage slightly, since the first two balls are growing smaller at different rates.
I also noticed a whole lot more VM (vegetable matter, ie hay) in the last two balls. That serves to remind me that the yarn came from a real alpaca animal on a farm. A lot dropped out as I used my ball winder, but I think I will be picking out VM every few inches as I knit.. Fun......